You will be contacted by a nurse from SouthPark Surgery Center 1-3 days prior to surgery with your time of arrival and scheduled surgery time.
- Arrange for someone to take you home from the Surgery Center. Your ride MAY be present at the time of registration and MUST STAY at the Surgery Center during your surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Adults, please wear a button-up shirt or blouse.
- Remove all makeup and jewelry before coming to the Surgery Center.
- Children may bring a special blanket or stuffed animal.
- Please bring your government-issued picture ID and all health insurance cards.
- Parents are asked to stay in the waiting room while their child is having surgery.