The SouthPark Surgery Center is a joint venture between Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center and Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
Welcome to SouthPark Surgery Center. We are pleased that you have placed your trust in us for your healthcare services. We will make every attempt to honor that trust by providing the high-quality medical care you expect and deserve.
We want to provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress to our patients. Our highly-trained and helpful staff can minimize the anxiety that often comes with having surgery.
We want your visit to be as pleasant as possible under the circumstances and welcome any comments and suggestions you may have. Here is what you can expect when visiting the SouthPark Surgery Center:
- We have been caring for patients in the Carolinas for more than 80 years and at the SouthPark Surgery Center since 2003.
- Our surgeons graduated from prestigious medical programs for ophthalmology and otolaryngology
- Our surgeons and clinical staff specialize in eye, ear, nose and throat surgery and the same surgical teams perform these surgeries daily
- Our clinical team leaders are hand selected from the best surgical facilities in the region
Technology and Training
- We have new and state-of-the-art equipment in each surgical suite
- Our registered nurses are specifically trained in eye, ear, nose and throat care
- We have a computerized electronic medical record for accuracy of information
- We offer a relaxed atmosphere for patients and families
- We strive to give a sense of intimacy and safety while providing excellent quality care
- Loved ones are encouraged to participate in your care
- Staying on time reduces how long you are away from home
- We are a low cost surgical facility
- Convenient SouthPark location with good parking
- Easy access to our surgery center
- Our break room is available to all visitors and we provide freshly brewed coffee in the waiting room for families to enjoy
Your surgeon may be a principal, or physician investor, in the SouthPark Surgery Center, which is a proud partner of Novant Health (see Appendix A). We are accredited by TJC Joint Commission. This official endorsement assures you of our commitment to meeting rigorous, nationally recognized standards for quality health care services. We want to offer our patients a compassionate, safe, cost-effective, alternative to hospital-based care. While SPSC has been recommended, the choice of where you would like to have your surgery is solely yours. If you would like us or your physician to provide you with alternative venues for your surgery, please tell us and we will inform you about other out-patient surgery choices.
CEENTA Surgery Investors
- John Blumer, MD
- Pedro Cervantes, MD
- Stephen Clyne, MD
- Ken Compton, MD
- Isaac Dingle, MD
- Robert Flores, MD
- F. Brian Gibson, MD
- Steven Gold, MD
- Sumit Gupta, MD
- William Hammonds, MD
- S. Brett Heavner, MD
- Scott Jaben, MD
- Kashyap Kansupada, MD
- Darrell Klotz, MD
- Barbara Lee, MD
- Joshua Levine, MD
- Casey Mathys, MD
- Jonathan Moss, MD
- Sajeev Puri, MD
- Michael Sicard, MD
- J. Robert Silver, MD
- Donald Stewart, MD
- Christopher Tebbit, MD
- Ross Udoff, MD
ABOUT CHARLOTTE EYE EAR NOSE & THROAT ASSOCIATES, P.A.
Since 1923, Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA) has been the region’s premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adult and pediatric patients. CEENTA has more than 100 providers offering ophthalmology, otolaryngology, allergy treatment, optical and contact lens services, sleep medicine, audiology, voice & swallowing, facial plastics, and radiology in its nearly 20 locations in Charlotte and greater Mecklenburg, Gaston, Cabarrus, Union, Rowan, Stanly, Iredell, and York counties. More information is available at www.CEENTA.com.
ABOUT NOVANT HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER
Novant Health is a four-state integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,380 physicians and nearly 24,000 employees and provides care at 530 locations, including 14 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities, serving more than 4 million patients annually.